Thursday, January 28, 2016

Shop Update Info...drool alert!

Hi everyone!  Just a quick advertisem....oh, um, I mean post to show you some of the beautiful yarn I've dyed so far (more drying in the basement as I write this):
 Sold this yesterday but I'll be dyeing another skein or over the weekend.
 Amazing
 Betsy
 Ghost
 Blood Orange
 Meadow
 Midnight Garden sold out after I showed it in IG...in like two minutes!  I have two more to add to the shop later today.  Yeah!!
 Royal Garden
 Piriewinkle (see what I did there?)
 November
Sunset Cliffs...not in the shop yet...later today.

I will photograph and list the new ones tomorrow or this weekend.
Keep checking in!  Most of my colorways have just one skein so if you love it, buy it!  It might not be there when you come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment