Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No, I didn't knit this cute leprechaun...I sure would love to! He's an Alan Dart creation. You can find his amazing creations here on Ravelry.  My one time attempt at making one of his patterns ended in...well, actually, didn't end at all.  I never finished it!  Oh well...maybe I'll find it in the stash and finish it.  It was a crow in a straw hat and dress, holding a sunflower.  Three of us from the Jax knit group decided to make it...and only one finished!

Today I start a KAL with a bunch of gals in my knit group to make this hat:
It's Sheep Heid by Kate Davies!
My colors will be a little different.  I'm using up scraps from previous fair isle projects and also some Knitpicks Palette I have in the stash.  We're all excited to knit such a fun hat!

Hope the luck o' the Irish is with ye today!

No comments:

Post a Comment