Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ten for Tuesday...Summer Beverage Style

My ten favorite Summer drinks (adult and otherwise):

1
Iced Coffee...oh how I love thee on a hot summer day at around 3pm in the afternoon! Usually in my Tervis tumbler with hazelnut creamer, my knitting and a good movie.

2
Iced cold water.  Now that the humidity is starting to kick in, it's a must to keep hydrated.

3
Wine spritzer. White wine with club soda or red wine (Shiraz) and sprite, lots of ice.  This is the drink I get with my bartender (Mike) asks, "Does anyone want a cocktail?"

4
Strawberry Margarita.  Preferably with chips and salsa.

5
Cold beer...Corona or Blue Moon.  With snack mentioned above.

6
Iced tea...sans sweet.  Now that I'm out of the south, I can order "iced tea" with out getting sweet tea. I guess down south they just assume everyone wants sweet tea.

7
Iced Chai Tea Latte...favorite summer drink from Starbucks.

8
Sea Breeze cocktail...cranberry juice, grapefruit juice and vodka. 

9
Sangria...ala Debby Flesher! (She makes such good Sangria!!)

10
Lemonade.  Duh...it's summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment