Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thank You Note

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you so much for listening to my plea for more snow. I'm sure I'm not the only one asking for just a wee bit more Winter before Spring, um, springs.  But I might be the most grateful. Today's forecast calls for light snow throughout the day with flurries...the cutest snow and the most fun to watch. Tonight it might snow up to an inch or so.  Perfect!  I didn't ask for another Snow Day, just snow.  You WERE listening!

If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.  I knit a mean pair of socks, just fyi.

Your humble snow-lover,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I was a snow lover like you! I hope to see you all again at knit night soon. February has been a hard month schedule-wise and health-wise but things are getting back to normal. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete